Wednesday 6 May 2015

Featured Fashion: Peacocks Boots


Aren't these boots just the best?! I bought two pairs back in January I believe - one was these and the other were fluffy lined brown ones. They were originally £30 - both pairs were reduced to £15 - and was a shoe I'd wanted to try for absolutely ages! I love the look of slightly heeled boots and finally got my hands on some!


My style tends to be quite grungy and they work great for this - they can be dressed up and down, I've worn these out for a meal, on night outs, shopping - pretty much everywhere really. When I first got them I found them pretty uncomfortable, but the longer I've had them, the more comfortable they've got. I wouldn't say they needed breaking in, I think it's because I wasn't used to the slight heel, as I'm used to completely flat shoes. But now I live in these! My favourite shoe I own at the moment for sure and that's why I wanted to feature them today! Some people may want to use insoles with these as they might find the bottoms slightly hard, but I'm used to Dr Martens so that didn't bother me at all. 


I'm pretty sure these aren't for sale anymore (Peacocks please correct me if I'm wrong) but I'm sure they'll release some new boots in time for autumn. I'd definitely buy another pair! Mega love for these boots and Peacocks I ADORE them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment