Thursday 2 October 2014

VLOGOWEEN | Possessed Makeup

IMAG0005




 

"I wanted to create a look that's super easy and quick for people to recreate for Halloween, yet it still looks super effective, and it's very affordable to do!"

For this look I did use professional grade products, mainly cream products. My full product list is below but of course you can buy cheaper Halloween cream makeup from the Halloween stores to recreate this look, I just prefer not to use it because of the quality of the makeup and how it reacts with my skin. If you do have the money I would suggest investing in more professional grade quality, to stop the risk of having awful breakouts from the cheap makeup.

IMAG0004FULL PRODUCT LIST:

  • Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation: 1 Light Beige

  • Kryolan Supracolor (all shades I used): 072, 079, 082, 046, 517, 091, 070

  • Kryolan Classic Lipstick: LC171

  • Baby Powder


As you can see, this is a very simple look that barely requires any products. If your budget is tight, you could always use fewer shades of the Supracolor that I did. I chose to use so many different shades because I feel it's important to include different tones in looks like this.

If you do recreate this look then please do share it with me via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. I'd love to see what you guys come up with!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6TiuTtsAU

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment