Sunday 5 October 2014

VLOGOWEEN | Serial Killer: Doll Faced

fleshface1





"This is another very simple look that is easy to create. It's also VERY customisable!"

This tutorial again is very cheap to recreate, the only thing most people won't own is liquid latex which can be brought from Halloween stores in small quantities. I do the bruising work with cream makeup in this but it can be substituted for lipsticks or eyeshadow if your budget is tight. If you are looking to get into special effects, the bruise wheel I will list below was one of the first products I purchased and it really helped me.

fleshface2

FULL PRODUCT LIST:

Looking at it now I've done the list, it seems like alot of products. But really, every product plays an important role in the making of this look. As I always mention you do not need to use the expensive professional products like I've used, you can use drugstore and Halloween store products if your budget doesn't fit brands like MAC and Kryolan!

If you do recreate this look then please do share it with me via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. I’d love to see what you guys come up with!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu7hAceQ894

No comments:

Post a Comment