Saturday 10 January 2015

Garnier: Olia | Review

IMG_0791IMG_0792




It's that time of the month... the time in which your roots have come through, you can't afford to visit the hairdressers but there are so many high street brands to choose from?! I won't go into loads of detail here, as my video review is more in depth.

Garnier: Olia claims to: provide maximum colour performance, hair quality improvement, no ammonia, sensorial experience and up to 100% grey coverage - and I'd totally agree with this claim, it works fantastically.

I used this dye for the first time ages ago with the colour Intense Copper and instantly fell in love with the product. It works so well and really does improve the condition of your hair - and it does NOT smell bad at all. Garnier have really created a treat here, and I don't think it gets enough hype online!

I'll show you the close up results now!

oliabefore oliaafter

SHADE USED: Blue Black 2.10

The proof is in the pudding! I've got very very strong copper orange hair naturally, and some high street blue black dyes have trouble taking well to them, but Olia had absolutely no problem at all. Do be careful using this particular shade with white or very ashy blonde hair, the blue may grab and you risk ending up with super wacky hair!

Shop the full range of Garnier Olia on Amazon: Garnier Olia

 

View my video on YouTube for a full review and a demo of how to apply this product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1itsXSTMJwY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment