Friday 30 January 2015

Demi Lovato 'Up' Inspired Makeup

demi lavato 3






And there you have it! Finally my first proper 'makeup' tutorial! I think I pretty good job and I'm nervous to post the video and get all your feedback. I will definitely do some more soon though as I really enjoyed myself! I'm going to try and find some models next time, as my viewers will know, my eye sight isn't great and thats why I put off these sorts of tutorials for so long.

PRODUCTS/TOOLS/BRUSHES USED (click any product to buy):

As you can see I'm a HUGE fan of the Real Techniques brushes. They've just seen a new collection of more 'high end' brushes - The Bold Metals Collection - would you like to see me get some of the brushes and review them? This was my first time using the Duo-FIbre Collection and I really REALLY love them for very subtle application and for blending! What do you think of the brushes?

Watch the tutorial if you haven't already:

[youtube=http://youtu.be/lol5DhRjRAM]

No comments:

Post a Comment