Tuesday 25 November 2014

OOTD: Autumn 'Acid Wash'

IMG_3439 IMG_3437 IMG_3443

Shirt: Topman


Jeans: Topman


Scarf/Snood: Primark


Beanie: Primark


It's getting to that chilly time of the year, just kidding, it's freezing already! But saying that, it's my favourite time of year due to the colours and the temperature - it's an awesome opportunity for me to express myself with fashion and go all out, I love these baggy white jeans paired with this beautiful purple and blue acid washed shirt and a burgundy beanie. Paired with some jewellery pieces, this is a super simple, 'grungey' outfit for those days that aren't too chilly.  - I want to do more super simple posts like this showing off my outfits - if you'd like to see more posts like this, do let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment